A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter water resistance rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 63g with nylon band
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/QZSS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands
- Battery Capacity: 490mAh
*PO Box address is not supported. Please include the full street address.
*Customers located in Canada are encouraged to order from coros.ca for free shipping.
*Please note, orders shipping to locations outside of the United States may take extra business days to process and are subject to local VAT and/or customs fees upon delivery. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers, or other third parties.
*The order processing and shipping cutoff time is 12 PM PST. Orders received after 12 PM PST might be processed on the next business day.