The current COROS PACE hardware has reached its capacity and will no longer be able to take on additional features in future updates – just optimizations to improve its performance. However, it doesn’t change that COROS PACE is still the best value GPS watch on the market – 25 hours of battery, multi-sport capability, and optical wrist HR.
- Feature-packed with 13 workout modes to track your running, swimming, cycling and cardio activities.
- Structured training programs easily created on the app and followed on your watch
- Optical heart rate monitor that supports HR broadcast in ANT+/Bluetooth connection to your favorite accessories and training apps.
- Best-in-class battery life with 30 days of regular use, 25 hours in full GPS mode and 50 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Built-in altimeter, barometer and compass for more accurate workout tracking.
- Industry leading GPS and distance tracking via GPS, GLONASS or BDS satellites and proprietary algorithms even in dense woods.
- Direct integration with popular 3rd party training platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks, Relive, Final Surge and Runalyze.
- Smart notifications from your phone including calls, texts, emails and messages from other apps.
- Blue and Black are discontinued.
*Customers located in Canada are encouraged to order from coros.ca for free shipping.
*Please note, orders shipping to locations outside of the United States may take extra business days to process and are subject to local VAT and/or customs fees upon delivery. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers or other third party.
*The order processing and shipping cutoff time is 12PM PST. Orders received after 12PM PST might be processed on the next business day.