*Due to the increased volume of holiday orders, shipping process may take up to three business days.
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and our most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
*Customers located in Canada are encouraged to order from coros.ca for free shipping.
*Please note, orders shipping to locations outside of the United States may take extra business days to process and are subject to local VAT and/or customs fees upon delivery. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers, or other third parties.
*The order processing and shipping cutoff time is 12PM PST.