-Silver [Ships in 3-10 days]
-Blake [Ships in 3-10 days]
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and our most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
*Customers located in Canada are encouraged to order from coros.ca for free shipping.
*Please note, orders shipping to locations outside of the United States may take extra business days to process and are subject to local VAT and/or customs fees upon delivery. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers, or other third parties.
*The order processing and shipping cutoff time is 12PM PST.